Tuesday 20 July 2010

Cerise & Black Heart on Canvas


This is certainly a dramatic colour scheme! This little canvas has no words, but it is energetic, fun & vibrant. I added it to my new etsy shop the other day & almost immediately it was included in a 'treasury' with other items in the same colour scheme. It's 8 x 10 inches/ 20 x 25 cm & is priced at $25 USD, here.

It's the second one in a treasury in 2 weeks; the first canvas I put up was chosen & sold within 2 days of starting my shop, so I'm hoping there are going to be more sales to come (fingers crossed, lol)


5 comments:

Caterina Giglio said...

this looks good enough to eat!! congrats on the treasury!!

Suzi Smith said...

thanks cat... etsy is still all brand new to me & i get stupidly excited when i get a message about something, lol

Lisa said...

this is truly delicious..congrats on the treasury.. free advertsiing is always a good thing and a great way to be found!

sam brightwell said...

Glad to hear you're doing so well with your Etsy shop. Wishing you all the best, hun.

Ed Pilolla said...

this is stirring.
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...