Sunday 20 February 2011

Crafty Individuals Blog

Yaaay... Jean at Crafty Individuals has started a blog


I'm long overdue to get some more calligraphy to her for rubber stamp designs, but it has been on my mind to get started. We've moved with work several times since autumn & I just haven't done any calligraphy or arty stuff at all. I always tend to work best when I have something on the go rather than starting from scratch and my gear was packed away for moving.... and stayed there. Honestly, it doesn't take long to unpack, but it's been a case of out of sight out of mind. Tut-tut suz.

She's not the only one a-waiting either... i started preparing calligraphy reversed ready to use for transfer techniques, and was really enthused til we started moving about... think the time has come to get re-motivated. I know once I start I won't want to stop.... mmmm, the time has come to stop thinking & start doing!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Your creative works are so lovely; I always like to look at the colors you choose with your words; very interesting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...