Sunday 25 December 2011

A Christmas Love Story...


Years ago a young man asked me to make a concertina card for his love at christmas... red & black & gold, with a mediaeval feel....


...he returned the following year, and the year after and the one after that.... this was when I had a shop, selling my own work & that of others....


... each year he writes his own words, telling of the love story between him & his lady.... expressing his feelings in such romantic terms....


...my shop went six years ago, but every year I still get a text or email with the next instalment for me to inscribe in an accordion book for Christmas ...


... the Proposal... the Boxing Day wedding... the anniversaries... yes Christmas time is a very special time for this Knight & his Lady...


... and I think I would be as disappointed as she, if he didn't get in touch & share a glimpse of their Christmas love story.


2 comments:

mel said...

*swoon*

that is soooo romantic...

*sigh*

xo

Rose said...

Oh that is just sooo lovely it brings a tear to my eye!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...