Thursday 30 January 2014

Gorgeous, Bright Mountain Paper

Before Christmas, a lovely lady bought several packs of the Himalyan Mountain paper which comes from Nepal. It's a gorgeous paper, that comes in 10 colours as well as natural.


We had a lovely correspondence, from her first order to her receiving the paper, 
then to news of the creations made with it.


She must have spent many happy hours spent in creative bliss with her young daughter over the Christmas holidays! I asked her if she would be happy to share some photographs here...


… and I'm so pleased that she did! I absolutely adore this tree with the little bits of text mingled in amongst the branches.


I would never have thought of doing anything like these, and I'm so thrilled at what these talented ladies have created…. each one is so different… I love them.


Thank you for sharing Mahsheed, 
I hope you & your daughter enjoy this mini exhibition of your work!! 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...