Monday 7 April 2014

When times are tough….

Sometimes when you know a friend is struggling, there's not a lot you can say,
but a hug always helps…. and if you can't be there in person, a card is the next best thing...

sending a hug to help you through. you know i'm never far away
& always with you in my thoughts.

Something handwritten to lift their spirits… to let them know that you are on their side, 
however far away you might be…

You're in my thoughts… anything that hurts your heart hurts mine too. I'm here when you want me, whether to laugh or cry, especially to remember times gone by.

The tiny cornflowers in this handmade cotton rag paper are so delicate… and there aren't that many either, so the effect is quite subtle, not too 'flowery' at all.

Healing wishes…
sending love & healing thoughts to help you through while things are tough.
Holding your hand every step of the way.


Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul, 
and sings the tune without the words, and never stops at all.
Emily Dickinson

Thinking of You…
there are no right or proper things to do, but I hope you feel the love & strength 
I'm sending from me to you.

my friend
Thank you for being that friend who knew the song in my heart 
& sang it back to me when I had forgotten the words.


Concertina Cards are available at 
and can say whatever you like!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...