Thursday 26 April 2012

A treasury, a craft fair & business cards needed!

It's raining cats & dogs outside, so perhaps these raspberry pinks will brighten things up a little. I'm hoping this widget from www.craftcult.com will work. I've often wondered how people include a picture of their etsy treasuries.



Treasury making seems to be a big part of the etsy experience, but I haven't made one yet! Both my calligraphy and photography get featured regularly by other people... i always look at their shop when I am featured, so if I made some it would get people looking at my shops too. The thing is, it's too easy to spend time looking instead of doing as it is!!

A group of etsy sellers in the North East of England have got together to organise a craft fair in Seaham on 5th May... I shall be there.... and other uk artists/crafters can be too, in a way... on our Big card Table. All you need to do is send some business cards & a £2 donation.... all the details are here at the keep calm events blog (as in 'keep calm & craft on!)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...