Monday 2 July 2012

Mini Gift Book

Sometimes, it feels like a simple note just won't do.

just click the pic for a closer view!

When a customer asked if I could post a canvas direct to her friend & add a little note, I couldn't resist. It seemed only fair that it should match the canvas.... after all, it is something rather special & personal.

Ingredients:
A strip of canaletto paper
Walnut ink
Ultramarine watercolour
Extra water
Brown organza ribbon

It folded down to approx 2 x 3 inches (...ish, i never measured!)

3 comments:

sam brightwell said...

This is one of my favourite colour combinations! Ultramarine and Walnut ink. Yummy yummy yummy.
This is lovely, Suzi.
You called it a canvas, and a mini gift book... do you sell these on etsy? I must take a look.

Suzi Smith said...

No, it was a note to go with a canvas for someone... i'm thinking i will do some more to sell!

sam brightwell said...

Ah, now it makes sense. Oh do, they are lovely. Sell them as gift notes, wrapped up in that ribbon. How are you? I've been missing you (my own fault for being absent).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...