Thursday 14 November 2013

Bright, Fun Hearts on Canvas

I'm enjoying having a little photo set ready & waiting to use whenever I want. There's a large unused building on the site that I've virtually taken over! We will only be here for a couple of months at most, but i'm going to take advantage!




I can do these in any colours or size.... with any words you choose....  
Or with a name on.... great for a child's or teenager's room

white hearts on lilac
5" x 5" / 15 x15 cm

These hearts are a little wild.... fun & expressive.... great to show you care. They're great fun to do, if a little unpredictable... I'm never quite sure how they will turn out, they seem to have a life of their own & they all seem to have their own unique character!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...