Saturday 24 April 2010

Dance The Old Ways



 More words that move me, written by Cari Ferraro

Dance the old ways
Trust the knowing
Mend and heal
Energy Flowing


For this, I used wood dyes for the background, pencil crayons for the lettering, a chalk pastel spiral and decorators filler for the 'stones'.... so I guess that qualifies as mixed media!


I originally wrote about this piece over here... remember the posts are in reverse order, so the 3rd post on that page is how it started out & the first one is my reflections at the end! 

3 comments:

Suzi Smith said...

Sorry for sending you elsewhere for the descriptions, but they were written before I started this blog!

Anonymous said...

i love this.. and great colours from those wood dyes xx

sam brightwell said...

Oh I love this one so much. Is it for sale?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...