Sunday 27 May 2012

My First Treasury

And so... I have benefitted from being included in so many etsy treasuries, that i have at last been spurred into making one of my own. I thought it was going to be a right faff on, but it was really easy. I  think i may have caught the treasury bug... i've already done 3 more. I don't know, more time consumed at the computer, i'm going to have to give myself a schedule, lol.


'KCCO Blues....' by LoneCrowPhoto

Keep Calm and Craft On (KCCO) are a group of uk crafters working together to help each other.... so here are some dreamy blues for some soothing sunday relaxation!


Small turquoise butterf...
$25.00

Naturally Dyed Marled S...
$28.50

Felt hanging heart deco...
$3.50

Aqua blue Sea Glass Sp...
$22.00

Embellished mixed media...
$15.95

Photography Art Print -...
$4.00

Seaham Blue Sea Glass r...
$190.00

Baby Card for a new ba...
$2.20

Made in Britain - High ...
$3.50

Custom Message Flower C...
$4.00

Beach Huts lampshade 30...
$32.00

baby blue amigurumi cro...
$5.00

Hanging Blue Bird Decor...
$2.00

Silver engraved floral ...
$6.99

Sagittarius Felt Keyrin...
$5.00

Mini Painting - Magnet ...
$5.00

2 comments:

Rose said...

Oh wow! Thank you for this! I have now learnt of Seaham Sea Glass and would so love to go and collect some from there! And given you are not too far away......

I also looked at your other treasuries and have fallen in love the picture Dream Weave....

Really beautiful colelctions you have put together!

Suzi Smith said...

Ah rose... t'would be lovely if you could visit & walk the beach together! But, failing that, i can always go up & look for you xo

I loved that picture too... and by the 3rd one i was starting to think about it more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...